Magical Yoga Teacher Training
a 200+ hour program
December 2018 – July 2019
Lake Winnipesaukee Studio
“Say not, ‘I have found the truth.’
Say, rather, ‘I have found a truth.’
Say not, ‘I have me the path of the soul.’ Say rather,
‘I have met the soul walking upon my path.’
For the soul walks upon all paths.”
– Kahlil Gibran
Yoga is a vehicle of transformation.
During this 8-month 200+ hour program, yogis will discover the depths of their own spirits AND learn how to translate self-knowledge into a transformative practice. Because the value of authenticity cannot be understated, an additional 50 hours will be spent on personal brand, style, and workshop development; every graduate will leave with defined tools and framework for professional success in the yoga/spirituality/meditation world.
On Wednesday nights, some weekends, and during immersion week, yogis will gather to explore ancient philosophies and practices including the 8 Limbs of Yoga, the chakra system, divination practices, meditation, energy work, and human spirituality. The standards for certification with Yoga Alliance are well exceeded and expanded upon in this course that can only be called “deep.”
Workshops will be offered by some of Brittany’s friends and favorites in the area, including Sanskrit and chanting, kundalini, and shakti yoga practices. Because personal development is so key to this program, yogis will have opportunities to explore their curiosities with additional workshops, mentorships, and events as they arise. We’ll be taking full advantage of the beautiful lakes and mountains setting in warmer weather to explore our connection to nature and the spirit of the earth, Gaia.
Brittany’s philosophy for a Magical Yoga Teacher Training is that, as Einstein famously said, “everything is energy.” She combines the tradition of yoga with timeless philosophies and resources that enchant and enlighten her students. As a natural intuitive and Reiki Master, she delights in pointing people back to themselves. Throughout the eight months spent together, she’ll be offering her own support, encouragement, insight, and community to nurture the unfolding of each individual as well as the group.
For a deeper look into Brittany’s teaching perspective, read her summary of the “Very Magical 8-Limbs of Yoga” or her website, brittanyboles.com. Free information sessions will be held periodically at the Yoga4Life Studio in downtown Wolfeboro, and interested yogis are welcome to email anytime to set up a visit.
Are you ready to take your yogic journey that much deeper, to come into the full magnitude of your humanity, to understand the forces behind the practice?
Space is limited for this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. Meet your yoga tribe; we rise together!! Save your spot by making a non-refundable $500 deposit below.
Read on to learn more . . .
A Verbal Venn Diagram:
Some ways Magical Yoga Teacher Training differs from other 200-hour programs:
- ALL graduates leave with a 3-4 hour workshop ready to market, a specialty, and a functioning brand
- Svadhyaya – self-study – this is a student-lead program in terms of workshops & guest teachers
- Extra 50 hours of specialty, brand, workshop, and business development
- Practicum hours can be earned by teaching right here at the studio
- EVERYTHING is included in the program cost – no hidden fees, extra charges, or required workshops
- Stunningly beautiful location near Lake Winnipesaukee
- Intuitive, emotional, and professional support and guidance from Brittany
- Focus deeply on spirituality, self-discovery, & transformation
- Payment plans available
- FREE YOGA CLASSES at the studio ANYTIME
Some ways Magical Yoga Teacher Training is like other 200-hour programs:
- Yoga Alliance Certification will be available to graduates
- Cover the entire 8-limbed Yogic Path, ancient texts, history of yoga, and poses/adjustments
- Students learn about themselves first and foremost
- Doubles as a deepen-your-practice program
(you don’t have to want to be a yoga teacher)
- Follows Yoga Alliance standards for curriculum
- Includes an anatomy course
- Guest teachers collaborate for a broader perspective
- Teaching techniques include movement, meditation, study, discussion, journaling, art, music, and nature
Even MORE info below . . . (are you a Capricorn?)
“follow the stronger pull of the heart”
Schedule Layout (full calendar link is at bottom of this page)
At Yoga4Life Studio in downtown Wolfeboro:
Wednesdays December-July at 7-9:30pm
Saturday-Sunday on select weekends
One 5-Day Immersion
Practicum teaching classes
Independent, out of the studio hours:
Small group and mentorship hours
Brittany Boles – ERYT, Reiki Master, Author, Speaker, Intuitive – Owner, Magical Yoga
$3000 includes workshops, hours, studio space & equipment, instructors, intuitive development, business and brand development, & free yoga classes at the studio for the duration of the program
10% Discount for those who pay in full by cash on or before December 5th
non-refundable $500 deposit to register; additional $500
due on or before December 5th (first day of class)
payment plan: deposits plus $250 per month December – July ( 8 months x $250 = $2000 )
NOT included in the cost of the program: books, meals, lodging, transportation, certification and registration fees, insurance, branding costs and materials, website hosting or design, additional mentorship-coaching-business development-intuitive services